PA & set-up
1) Sum up what kind of person you are in 5 words.
Realistic, Musical, Laid-back, Child-like, Playful
2) Which aspect of the church are you responsible to steer?
I look after the PA and set up – I’ve been building a team of people to take care of this.
3) What are you passionate to see happen in this part of our church life?
‘Set up’ is one of those things that needs doing so we can focus on other things that happen in the meeting. It allows people to find a role in the church who might not find another way to contribute.
4) Which 5 words sum up the kind of church you want to see here in the Royal Docks?
Inclusive, Homely, Proactive, a-catalyst-for-faith, Loving
5) What’s your ‘real job’? What do you do in the working week?
I’m currently training as a maths teacher at Oasis Academy
6) What’s the best thing about life in the Royal Docks?
The sense of community and diversity here. I enjoy the ‘oddness’ of the Docks.