1) Sum up what kind of person you are in 5 words.
Realistic, Musical, Laid-back, Child-like, Playful
2) Which aspect of the church are you responsible to steer?
Anything that makes the service run smoothly.
3) What are you passionate to see happen in this part of our church life?
I would love for the logistics of church to be smooth and stress-free, as I know it can be a distraction from the more important aspects of church when things go wrong.
4) Which 5 words sum up the kind of church you want to see here in the Royal Docks?
Inclusive, Homely, Proactive, a-catalyst-for-faith, Loving
5) What’s your ‘real job’? What do you do in the working week?
When I'm not at home with our daughter, I'm a private Maths tutor.
6) What’s the best thing about life in the Royal Docks?
The sense of community and diversity here. I enjoy the ‘oddness’ of the Docks.