1) Sum up what kind of person you are in 5 words.
2) Which aspect of the church are you responsible to steer?
Overseeing the church's finances - including what we donate charitably to others
3) What are you passionate to see happen in this part of our church life?
Building a connection between our church community and the new people who will be moving into the area.
4) Which 5 words sum up the kind of church you want to see here in the Royal Docks?
Inclusive, tolerant, diverse, proactive, progressive
5) What’s your ‘real job’? What do you do in the working week?
I’m a transactions analyst facing the financial sector, analysing banks, insurance firms, payment companies…
Basically lots of number crunching on Excel. Excel is great. Excel is my best friend.
6) What’s the best thing about life in the Royal Docks?
Having friends who live within walking distance rather than a 40 min tube journey away. And the new Starbucks by Royal Wharf.