Worship and diversity
1) Sum up what kind of person you are in 5 words.
Active, musical, food-lover, Dad, Marvel-enthusiast
2) Which aspect of the church are you responsible to steer?
I am keen to work on making our church as reflective of the many different cultures in our community as possible. I'm also part of the music and worship team.
3) What are you passionate to see happen in this part of our church life?
Seeing ordinary, local people exploring what worship means in our lives, beyond a Sunday meeting and to see the church embracing and celebrating our differences and learning from each other.
4) Which 5 words sum up the kind of church you want to see here in the Royal Docks?
Loving, God-seeking, welcoming, multicultural, honest
5) What’s your ‘real job’? What do you do in the working week?
I’m a physiotherapist at Newham University Hospital, overseeing the outpatient department.
6) What’s the best thing about life in the Royal Docks?
The diversity – you can never guess what accent is about to come out of somebody’s mouth! I grew up locally and it’s a vibrant, fun place to raise a family.